Monday, May 14, 2007

My Dream Dog.



My husband has no interest in having a dog.But I'm still pretty lucky since he knew fully well that I do cat rescue and have two noisy parrots,and he married me anyway. And he didn't object when I got lots of fish and even rats.But if we ever moved somewhere where I had space for a dog,this is my dream dog.I would have a black standard poodle--rescued, of course.This photo is of a rescued poodle named Caesar.Mutts are probably my best choice, and I've had mutts all my life, but giving a purebred dog a second chance isn't out of the question for me,either.
I had dogs all my life.I love dogs, but I have to admit, it's nice right now having something that doesn't bark.
I love poodles.My very first dog, Trinket, was half poodle.I still think poodles, despite the sissy image generated from their haircuts, are excellent dogs.These dogs are highly intelligent and one of the most trainable breeds. They are pleasant, happy and sensitive. They can learn almost anything, and a Standard can be a very protective guard dog.Keep your pit bulls and Rottweilers.

No comments: